31 Weight Loss Quotes for Employees
If it's hard to lose weight, working eight or more hours a day can make it extra harder. It's far too easy to gain weight unintentionally when you sit down all day, grab something quick to eat, and rely on vending machines and office snacks.
Even if losing weight while sitting at a desk is challenging, you can still make a few minor adjustments. According to the CDC, obesity in the workplace is closely linked to increased rates of absenteeism from work. We've included 31 inspirational and motivational quotes for weight loss on encouraging your employees' path to a healthier weight to help reduce this absence and boost productivity in your business.
Most employees work at least 40 hours every week, and in a year, that equates to 2,080 hours. The majority of that time is spent in your chairs. Additionally, it might be challenging for employees to hit the gym due to lengthy workdays.
However, given that health-related costs to businesses amount to millions of dollars each year, employers can—and should—do everything in their power to help their workers stay fit. You may try conducting an office weight loss challenge for your employees.
Learn how to design and implement a productive health and wellness program at your place of business by reading our comprehensive guide on corporate wellness programs.
We assume we will always be healthy. When it comes to exercising, we are masters at putting it off. While coming back from work, we often make a quick stop at a fast food shop to satisfy our cravings.
Most of us know the value of leading a healthy lifestyle and eating wholesome foods. However, we feel more at ease with our bad habits. Only a health emergency can force us out of our comfort zone to start exercising and eating properly.
But we should not wait for things to get to that point regarding our health.
So here We've gathered some inspirational and wise quotes to strengthen your commitment to lose the extra weight and adopt mindful eating habits.
31 Weight Loss Quotes for Employees to Get them Going.
It can be difficult for most employees to maintain a daily weight loss plan with their never-ending deadlines. Others struggle with knowing where to begin with a fitness regimen.
Having an accountability partner can sometimes be beneficial for keeping us on track with our health objectives. These inspirational weight loss quotes can be your partner during this time. These quotes will be helpful when you need an extra boost.
- “If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.”– Dana Linn Bailey.
- “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.”– Jim Wendler
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”– Michael Jordan
- “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” – Gene Tunney.
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “It is better to take small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” – Proverb
- “Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going!” – Jillian Michaels
- “Every weight loss program, no matter how positively it’s packaged, whispers to you that you’re not right. You’re not good enough. You’re unacceptable and you need to be fixed.” – Kim Brittingham
- “My body is less judgmental of my diet than my mind is.” – Mackenzie Banta
- “Triumph by putting a little soul into it!” – Nancy Mure
- “I always believed if you take care of your body it will take care of you.” – Ted Lindsay
10 Diet Motivation Quotes
For us, eating healthy is vital because what we eat affects our health and wellness, for better or worse. However, occasionally, people become so preoccupied with
- counting calories burned by walking,
- checking their daily water intake,
- choosing only the freshest organic food,
- being mindful of eating the appropriate kinds of carbs so that they forget to enjoy the enjoyable aspects of dining.
Anyone who said losing weight would be easy for you was lying. Who has time to juggle between work, school, and kids while making it to the gym five times a week? When Grubhub now delivers McDonald's, who has time to make healthy dinners from scratch every night? Here are the top 10 inspirational quotes to keep your plate in check.
- “Instead of indulging in ‘comfort food,’ indulge in comfort meditation, comfort journaling, comfort walking, comfort talking, comfort manicures, comfort reading, comfort yoga, comfort hugging.”– Karen Salmansohn.
- “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.”– Hippocrates
- “I am a better person when I have less on my plate.”– Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Food can be both enjoyable and nourishing.”– Alyssa Ardolino
- It took more than a day to put it on. It will take more than a day to take it off.-Anonymous
- One must eat to live, not live to eat.-Jean-Baptiste Poquelin
- Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.-Ralph Marston
- Adopting a new healthier lifestyle can involve changing diet to include more fresh fruit and vegetables as well as increasing levels of exercise. Linford Christie
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. Bethenny Frankel
- No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means. Maimonides
10 Funny and Inspiring Weight Loss Quotes
We've all had those weeks where we were sure we'd get up every morning at seven and go for a run; just remember that you are not alone in the (appears to be never-ending) quest to lose weight.
Don't get discouraged if you fail to stick to your health program. Recover and try once more. Set attainable objectives for yourself, like trying our 7-minute workout routine; it’s quick, easy, and effective. You can also read these 10 funny, relatable weight loss quotes to get you started.
- “The cardiologist’s diet: If it tastes good spit it out.”– Anonymous
- “Image the weight you are losing if going to the person you hate.” – English Lion
- “I’m allergic to food. Every time I eat it breaks out into fat.”– Jennifer Greene Duncan
- “Whenever I check my weight, I always subtract 5 pounds. I don’t think a or brain should ever count against them.” – Unknown
- “I wake up every day planning to be produtice and then a voice in my head says,” Haha good one!” and we laugh and laugh and take a nap.” - Unknown
- “The only way to lose weight is to check it in as airline baggage.”– Peggy Ryan
- “French fries are the most eaten vegetable in America.” – Super Size Me
- If you drink a gallon of water per day, you won’t have time for other people’s drama because you’ll be too busy peeing. Stay hydrated my friends.” – Tobi Corley
- “My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. I call it lunch.”– Anonymous
- “If it’s true that stress brings on weight loss, why the heck am I not invisble right now?” – Tamara Thomas
These quotes will help employers and employees collaborate to develop a productive, healthy workplace that inspires everyone to lead active lives. Even though beginning a weight loss journey might be scary, employees should be able to incorporate health into their busy lives with the correct tools and assistance.
You've accomplished a lot of things that you once believed were impossible. You will also achieve your target weight if you proceed slowly and steadily. And you'll look good in those target office outfits you are planning to buy.
Vantage Fit - A complete AI-Powered Solution for seamless implementation of your Corporate Wellness Program to nurture a healthy and engaged workforce