About the company
ESAF Small Finance Bank
Our main objective is to increase brand recall value by offering a state of art wellness solution that is cost-effective and user friendly.
- ESAF Bank planned to organize a virtual wellness campaign that addresses their remote employees' health issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- They were looking for a wellness solution that offers customizable fitness contests for better engagements.
- They needed a virtual platform inorder to monitor the activity levels of their employees throughout the contests.
- Vantage Fit hosted a 6 weeks wellness challenge grouped into six different target contests.
- We offered a gamified experience through a real-time leaderboard within our mobile app.
- We customized every campaign with weekly step targets, as 5,000, 7,000, 8,000 and 50,000 steps.
- We provided 24x7 customer and technical support for a hassle-free virtual walkathon campaign.
- Created an easy onboarding process that is fast and cost-effective.
- The admin could monitor their participant's engagement status through a real-time HR dashboard.
- After the completion of the campaign, the admin received a detailed health and wellness report of its participants.
- More than 3000 participants completed the wellness walkathon.
- More than 88% increase in average engagement ratio per contest.
- More than 20% increase in wellness participation ratio per contest.
- Around 25,000 average steps were taken in the entire marathon by participants.
The details of average steps per week/contest are given below