- The biggest hurdle for the institution was to engage their participants virtually while following COVID-19 safety protocols.
- They needed a virtual wellness platform to host the LGBTQ wellness campaign.
- They required tools and resources to track the activity levels of the participants.
- Vantage Fit hosted a three days virtual walkathon with a “Walk-The-Most” target.
- Offered a cost-effective wellness solution with an easy onboarding process.
- Provided multi-device fitness integration for a better user experience.
- Gamified the entire walkathon with a real-time leaderboard.
- Admin could check the participant’s engagement levels through the HR dashboard.
- The admin received a detailed report of the top performers and other health insights of each participant.
- More than 120 people participated in the virtual walkathon.
- 41% of total people met their target.
- More than 11,00,000 steps were taken during the entire marathon.
- The average number of steps taken by each participant was around 10,000.
- More than 11% increase in participation per day.
- Over 63% increase in engagement of participants.
- Over 35% increase in average steps during the marathon.
Participation Per Day