About the company
India, Middle East and Africa
Our goal was to offer an excellent wellness experience through a gamified wellness platform that helps boost health awareness among the participants.
- Landmark group wanted to host an in-house wellness event to boost fitness levels of their employees.
- They were looking for a wellness solution that can onboard all employees across every team.
- They were looking for a fitness solution that can monitor their real time fitness levels.
- They wanted to run an inter-team wellness campaign that would boost fitness motivation and team spirit.
- They wanted to monitor each participant's fitness levels and engagement levels towards fitness.
- They wanted tools and resources to monitor fitness levels.
- They were looking for a fitness solution who are experienced in running such events.
- Vantage Fit hosted a 30 days virtual wellness campaign for six in-house teams.
- The virtual wellness campaign was hosted from 8th February to 9th March 2021.
- Every campaign had a weekly step target: 4000, 6000, 8000 and 10,000 steps.
- Created an easy onboarding process that is fast and cost-effective.
- The entire experience was gamified through a real-time leaderboard.
- The admin could monitor participant's engagement status with the HR admin dashboard.
- Post campaign, the admin received a detailed health report of its participants.
- More than 5000 people participated in the e-marathon.
- Among the six teams, Team 1 covered the maximum steps (4300000+ steps).
- Average calorie burned by the teams was more than 6600000 Kcal.
- More than 190,000 average steps were covered by each team.
Total steps covered
Total Calorie burned