About the company
Our goal was to offer an excellent wellness initiative inclusive of every aspect of health and wellness essential for participant’s sound lifestyle.
- To spread health awareness; Orion Township wanted to run a virtual walkathon for their employees.
- They were looking for a cost effective employee wellness solution that caters the health needs of the remote workforce.
- The admin wanted a hr-tech solution that allows them to monitor employees real-time wellness participation.
- Vantage Fit hosted a virtual walkathon under the campaign name; “#VfitWeFit from 1st February 2021 to 25th April 2021.
- While designing the 12 week classic walkathon we tried to include every aspect of fitness, mental, physical etc.
- The entire food entry was customized as per the regional cuisines of the participating employees.
- Created a hassle free onboarding process that allowed every user to login with just a single click.
- We gamified the entire experience with our step tracker that provided a real time leaderboard of the participants.
- Participants with the highest steps achieved the top of the leaderboard.
- The wellness admin was able to monitor participant's engagement through the real-time Vantage Fit HR dashboard.
- Admin can create multiple wellness challenges involving nutrition, sleep, food, and exercises.
- Post-walkathon the admin receives a detailed insight about the employee’s engagement, activity levels, health, and wellness.
- More than 20 township employees completed the classic 12 weeks virtual walkathon.
- Around 500 kilometers of average distance was covered by each participant during the entire marathon.
- We witnessed a 95% boost in engagement ratio among the participants.
- Each participant burned more than 22600 kilo-calorie on average during the entire walkathon.
- More than 9550000 steps were covered by all participants during the entire challenge.
Total Steps Covered
Average Distance Covered
Average Calorie Burned