About the company
Provider Partners Health Plan
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Our goal was to offer a holistic virtual wellness experience with our wellness platform and induce a lifelong fitness motivation among employees.
- To spread health and fitness awareness; Provider Partners Health Plan wanted to host wellness event for their employees.
- But in the wake of COVID 19, abiding by safety rules, hosting a physical walkathon was a difficult task for them.
- They were looking for a corporate wellness solutions that helps them run a virtual walkathon catering the health needs of the remote workforce.
- The admin wanted a wellness platform that allows them to monitor employees wellness participation in real-time.
- Vantage Fit hosted a 28 days virtual walkathon from 1st February 2021 to 1st March 2021.
- We set a daily target of more than 3000 steps; under the campaign name; “Keep walking! Keep Fit”.
- We created an easy and fast onboarding process that allowed every user to login hassle free.
- The entire experience was gamified to boost the user engagement during the walkathon.
- Our real time leaderboard helped the participants to level up for a friendly wellness competition.
- The wellness admin could monitor each participant's engagement through our realtime Vantage Fit HR dashboard.
- Once the walkathon is over; admin receives a detailed insight about the engagement, activity levels, health, and wellness of employees.
- More than 57 employees completed the virtual walkathon for 28 days.
- Around 7200 kilometers distance was covered by all the participants.
- We witnessed a 79% boost in user engagement during the entire walkathon duration.
- Average calories burned by each participant during the entire walkathon was more than 5800(KCal).
- More than 720400 steps were covered during the entire duration.
- Total calories burned during the walkathon was more than 330000 KCal.
Total steps covered
Total Calorie burned