- Rajagiri group of institutions planned to organize a global wellness campaign that addresses people’s mental and physical health issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Their biggest hurdle was to engage thousands of participants while following safety precautions.
- They were looking for a virtual wellness solution that can offer engaging fitness contests and enable people to join from any corner of the globe.
- They wanted to monitor every participant’s fitness progress while boosting their engagement levels.
- Vantage Fit hosted a 15 days global walkathon in two phases, namely Fit Run and Challenge Run.
- Fit Run’s target is to cover 21.1 km from 28th September to 2nd October, and the target for Challenge Run to cover 42.2 km from 5th October to 9th October 2020.
- We created a fast and easy onboarding process with 24x7 customer service during the event.
- Provided a cost-effective wellness program that includes multi fitness device integration.
- Admin could check the real-time progress of each employee through the HR Dashboard.
- The admin received a detailed report specifying the total calories burned, age and gender of participants, top performers’ list, and the participants’ leaderboard ranking.
- Over 5,000 people across the globe participated in the marathon
- 386 out of 5,000 participants covered 30,000+ steps
- The average no. of steps covered during the “Fit Run” is more than 32,500
- The percentage of people completing the Fit run is above 67%
- The percentage of people completing the Challenge run is above 40%
- Maximum participants were from the age group of 20-40 years
- A hike of more than 15% in wellness participation from Fit run to Challenge Run
- More than 5% of Female participants were active during Fit Run and Challenge Eun