30 Best Healthy Eating Quotes To Inspire Workplace Wellness
For people juggling emails, meetings, and deadlines, food is often the last thing on their minds when considering the factors that influence work performance. Yet evidence from the studies has found that food directly correlates with performance and productivity in the workplace.
Research published in the British Journal of Health Psychology shows that healthy foods provide us with energy and make us happier, more engaged, and more creative. Why? Because fruits and vegetables contain nutrient components that influence the production of dopamine, which is associated with motivation, curiosity, and greater work engagement.
Why Is Healthy Eating Important?
Choosing a healthy diet is the best thing you can do, and a healthy diet can reduce the risk of many chronic medical conditions. Health experts suggest you track what and how much you consume each day to improve your diet.
Consume various foods, including cereals and whole grains, and increase your fruit and vegetable intake. You should also drink plenty of water and reduce your fat, salt, and sugar intake.
Suggested Read: Healthy and Tasty Gluten- Free Snacks for the Workplace
Following are some of the best quotes on healthy eating, inspiring your workforce to make healthy dietary changes in their lifestyle.
Best Healthy Eating Quotes That Celebrate Better Dietary Choices
- “Healthy does not mean starving yourself ever. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”. – Karen Salmansohn
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is unnecessary”. – Ayurvedic Proverb
- “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” – Ann Wigmore
- “Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” ― Morgan Spurlock
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
- “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
- “Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” – Horace
- “Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” – Alessandra Ambrosio
- “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings
- “Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.” –Hippocrates
- “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the humans with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” – Thomas Edison
- “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” –William Londen
- “Healthy eating isn’t about counting fat grams, dieting, cleanses and antioxidants; it’s about eating food untouched from the way we find it in nature in a balanced way.” – Pooja Mottl
Vegetables and fruits are great healthy eating options
- “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” – Denis Waitley
- “Processed foods not only extend the shelf life, but they extend the waistline as well.”— Karen Sessions
- “Proper nutrition is the difference between feeling exhausted and getting the most out of a workout.” – Summer Sanders
- “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Nutrition is the only remedy that can bring full recovery and can be used with any treatment. Remember, food is our best medicine!” – Bernard Jensen
- “Eating a high-nutrient diet actually makes you more satisfied with less food, and actually gives the ability to enjoy food more without overeating.” – Joel Fuhrman
- “Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies, and lack of physical exercise.” – Mike Adams
- “Just like keeping a healthy diet is important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, eating the right foods is just as important for getting the most out of your workout.” – Marcus Samuelsson
- “You need a good, healthy diet – it’s about finding out what your body needs. Sugar is a disaster for skin, as is white flour.” – Thandie Newton
- “Things that you are unlikely to regret: exercise, eating healthily, challenging yourself, making a plan, being kind.” ― Freequill
- “Forget about nuclear war; the real weapons of mass destruction are fast food, highly processed carbs, and high-fructose corn syrup!” ― Brian Quebbemann
- “I don’t go long without eating. I never starve myself: I grab a healthy snack.” – Vanessa Hudgens
- “Some people are willing to pay the price and it’s the same with staying healthy or eating healthy. There’s some discipline involved. There are some sacrifices” - Mike Ditka
- “Nothing has benefited me more physically, mentally, and most important spiritually, than adopting a vegan diet. The best decision I have made as a human for me and the planet.” Tim Shieff
- “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.” Joan Welsh
It is important to maintain a mindset that inspires you to eat healthier. Get back up and try again if you slip up and mindlessly eat while trying to alter your eating habits. Remember that change takes time. Stay positive as you make progress.
Vantage Fit - A complete AI-Powered Solution for seamless implementation of your Corporate Wellness Program to nurture a healthy and engaged workforce