20 Mantras For Meditation To Help Employees Retain Focus At Work
Mantras for meditation or meditation mantras are a collection of aphorisms, sayings, quotations, and positive affirmations to stimulate overall well-being. They help you develop your true philosophy of life.
Mantras are short hymns, words, or phrases chanted repeatedly to help keep the mind and body focused on the present. Since ancient times, chanting mantras has been a way to relax and be calm.
Importance of Meditation Mantras in Corporate Wellness
Meditation techniques are not restricted to uplifting your personal life. They are equally responsible for helping you grow and attain success in your professional life.
Implementing corporate wellness programs today has helped employees live upto their full potential. They are not only improvising your lifestyle choices by teaching you healthy eating practices or prioritizing physical and mental health. But they are also helping you achieve your life goals, improve productivity and performance, and be successful.
Corporate wellness platforms, like Vantage Fit, are deliberately designed to enhance employees' lives in an organization.
As you know, meditation is about being fully present, and practicing it also helps you acquire greater professional skills. Accentuating mindfulness and spiritual wellness activites into your regular life reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
So, familiarize yourself with the mantras for meditation and permit yourself to deal courageously with unexpected events and thrive on challenges. Regain your consciousness level, awareness, and sense of balance with happiness, stability, and positivity in life.
Facts and stats
Meditation provides you with the ability to pull through challenges and stumbling blocks. And as you begin your day, it will keep you rejuvenated and cheerful all day long. Thus you will be more positive and enthusiastic at work to take up a task and complete it without delay and exhaustion.
- General Mills found that 80% of workers who participated in a meditation or stress reduction program improved their decision-making capability.
- A Stanford University School of Medicine study showed that meditation could lead to a 30% reduction in stress-related signs.
- A study conducted in the Netherlands discovered that mindfulness practices improve creativity and cognition.
You will also be amazed to learn more interesting facts from a survey by Golbie Kamarei, who helped bring meditation benefits to the employees of the financial services industry. The stats are as follows;
A virtual wellness program is a thing now. Organizing online sessions or meditation courses can help employees rekindle themselves after work or on the weekends.
Mantras for general wellness
There are several mantras, and you can always choose your favorite one. Many behavioral and psychological therapists suggest taking guided meditation or transcendental meditation classes as alternative therapy treatments.
- Aum (usually spelled Om) is believed to contain every vibration that has existed—and will live in the future. You can also try Aum/Om shanti; shanti implies peace.
- Om Namah Shivaya ("I bow to Shiva"—Shiva being the inner Self, or true reality.)
- Om mani padme hum ("jewel of the lotus," and has been interpreted as, "By practicing a path that unites method and wisdom, you can transform into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha".)
Reciting mantras is the cherry on top of your daily meditation. Humans tend to be pessimistic and cynical because, anthropologically, that has worked to keep us alive. But, it has become crucial to shed this tendency as we step into modern times.
Tony Robbins says, "One of the key traits of successful people is their ability to see things as good or bad as they are, but not worse!”
And every successful leader today involves themselves in mindful meditation exercises to become fully aware and understand who they are.
20 Best picked personalized Mantras for Meditation
You enliven a mantra through regular practice over a while—months or even years. It's like rubbing a flint against a stone to strike fire. The friction of the syllables inside your consciousness, the focus of bringing yourself back to the mantra again and again, and especially the attention you give to the felt sense of the mantra's resonance inside your awareness will eventually open the energy in the mantra, and it will stop being just words and become a living energy that you'll feel shifting your inner state.
Mantras For the;
- "I create my path and walk in it joyfully."
- "I change my thoughts; I change my world."- Norman Vincent Peale
- "My positive thoughts steer me to new heights."
- "I am defeating my fears and becoming stronger each day."
- "I will have a pleasing day because it's my choice."
- “My mind embraces the sound of the universe.”
- "My body is a temple. I must keep my body fit ."
- "I hold the key to overall wellness through eating better and exercising."
- "Good health is a practice, and I have patience."
- "I listen to my body and give it what it needs."
- "Every cell in my body is alive and beautiful."
- "My potential is limitless, and I choose where to spend my energy."
- "While I support others, I ask for help when needed."
- "I surrender to the flow and have faith in the greatest good."
- "I will speak with enthusiasm and self-assurance."
- "My pledge to myself is unbreakable."
- "I am determined for my personal growth and evolution."
- "My bliss is judgment free."
- "I celebrate my metaphorical self."
- "My true happiness is sourced from within."
How to do it?
You can involve your soul, mind, and body in powerful mantra practices after work or before starting your day.
- Start by sitting in a relaxed position. Keep your eyes closed.
- Repeat the mantras silently, and do a conscious breathing session by inhaling and exhaling slowly.
- When reflections or feelings enter your mind, try to witness them and silently return to reciting the mantra.
- Set aside 10 to 15 minutes daily to practice. Take time to relax, and enjoy the present moment.
Studies suggest staying with one mantra for several months before swapping to another to deepen your routine and develop a sense of ease, peace, and calm.
The ability to cope better with life's unexpected stressors is called mental, emotional, and spiritual agility. Such skills do not come naturally as you are born; they come with regular practice. And these meditation practices make you happy, healthy, productive and fulfilled.
It will help if you have a mind free of external distractions to concentrate and focus at work. For that, you need to build a resilient mind. Altruism is a quality that comes out as a result of meditation mantras, helping you become more positive towards yourself and others at the workplace.
You can also listen to our podcast: Role Of Spiritual Wellness In Employee Health.
Vantage Fit - A complete AI-Powered Solution for seamless implementation of your Corporate Wellness Program to nurture a healthy and engaged workforce