35 Amazing Spiritual Wellness Activities To Elevate Employees' Wellness
Spiritual wellness has become part and parcel of an individual's life. Today, people have started understanding the core benefits of healthy living. And therefore, they have consciously started practicing spiritual wellness activities for their greater well-being.
Spiritual wellness activities integrate the mind, body, and spirit by promoting harmony and enriching your overall health. Activities related to spiritual health can also be associated with personal self-care and pampering of your emotional health.
So, why don't you add some spiritual wellness activities to your day-to-day routine? If you think your spiritual health is waning, it's time you enliven it.
Benefits Of Performing Spiritual Wellness Activities For Employees
Partaking in spiritual wellness activitiesy can be an act of contemplation. Engaging in conscious thinking, studying, and musing over spiritual health activities makes life worthwhile and its purpose clear.
Especially if you are working 9-5, it can prove very beneficial. Stress, anxiety, depression, or burnout are very common among employees. But by caring for your spiritual health, you can help beat the odds in your personal and professional life.
Practicing activities that enhance spiritual wellness helps quieten the mind and understand yourself in a holistic way. In order to beat the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it is crucial to nurture your soul. It allows you to put on your best behavior, perform and stay productive at work. Moreover, it motivates you to strive towards your goal until you succeed.
To survive and thrive in the everyday battle between personal and professional life, you must lead a well-balanced life. It is possible only if you understand the importance of overall wellness in your life.
Benefits of Spiritual Wellness Activities
By performing spiritual wellness activities, employees can reap the following benefits;
- Lowers stress, anxiety, and
- Reduce depression
- Helps in personal development
- Improves mood and elevates happy hormones
- Reduces procrastination at work
- Improves physical health
- Strengthens the immune system to fight against diseases
- Sustains higher concentration and cognition
- Keeps the mind and spirit uplifted
15 Outdoor Spiritual Wellness Activities To Empower Your Journey
According to an article, the average American spends 95 percent of their life indoors. Most of you work, study, dine and enjoy leisure activities like watching Netflix, all in climate-controlled rooms. But unfortunately, this luxury has contributed to the rising number of physical and mental health conditions among them.
Just as spring brings the beauty of new buds and flowers, going outdoors will free you to shed the stress and grow good health and well-being.
Here is a list of the 15 best spiritual outdoor activities you must try -
- Go on a mindful walk in nature to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
- Walk barefoot on the grass can help you release all the negative energy and ground yourself.
- Plant trees and indulge in some backyard gardening in your spare time.
- Sit somewhere cozy in a natural setting, like a park or lake, and spend some mindful time alone.
- Practice outdoor breathing exercises and release your stress
- Take mindfulness breaks at work. It will help with your default pattern and come to the present moment.
- Indulge in a conscious relaxation or office meditation techniques for deep healing and rejuvenation.
- Chant spiritual mantras like AUM (or OM) under a tree in the morning can work wonders.
- Create or build a sacred space in your home where you can think, meditate and relax.
- Grow plants like Basil, Mint, Rosemary, Aloe Vera, Bamboo, Lavender, Succulents, Cactus, etc. Have some plants at the office for good health and wellness.
- Connect with animals and be loving towards them.
- Take a wind bath. Consciously feel the air caressing your skin, carrying away stress, and healing your body, mind, and spirit.
- Take a nature stroll, as nature profoundly impacts your mental health. Go for hiking, trekking, wild swimming, etc., to cure physical and mental health issues.
- Reignite your sense of wonder. Take time to look outside the window or the sky, feel the rain, and smell the flowers.
- Travel with your friends, take short trips, and refuel your cheerfulness.
15 Indoor Spiritual Activities For Employees To Stay Active
Tony Robbins, Charlamagne Tha God, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and many successful people begin their day with mindfulness. Whether by meditating, practicing quiet moments of introspection, or listening to guided meditation.
So, you need to set aside a few minutes in the morning for some mindfulness exercises. And you connect with yourself and start your day all positive and active at work.
Practicing indoor spiritual well-being activities encourages you to be peaceful and adopt a greater mindset to lead a successful life. Here are a few actions you can say yes to.
- Give yourself an ayurvedic retreat.
- Get your energy flowing by engaging in creative activities like art therapy, dance, poetry, or creating stuff.
- Put your hands on journaling, and let your thoughts channel into the white pages.
- Try intermittent fasting. During fasting, feel your body's needs and connect with them.
- Indulge in a guided meditation session using a wellness app like Vantage Fit.
- Listen to music that soothes your mind. You can include spiritual healing music and practice sound healing.
- Before you drink water, say something buoyant or think something reasonable as you hold on and drink the glass of water.
- You may use natural scents or essential oils in your personal space to uplift your spirit and help you relax.
- Experiment with Movement therapy. Any bodily movement can help you release stagnant or negative vibrancy.
Listen to our podcast to know more: How Movement Therapy Can Improve Employee Wellness?
- Join a yoga, reiki, or tai chi class.
- Host daily moments of silence or intentional privacy.
- Take out some time to read inspirational writers and poets.
- Practice gratitude and compassion.
- Do a 30-days social media detox, or avoid stuff that drains your energy.
- Consider keeping your social wellness or health intact.
5 Self-care Spiritual Wellness Activities To Heal You
A spiritual self-care ritual will avail you of your true self. Identifying what you feel is important in steering a healthy life. Spiritual self-care can thus be a rewarding activity for your growth on many levels.
Let's look into a few self-care activities that will revitalize your spiritual well-being.
- Chant 10 positive affirmations every day before even starting your day.
- Improve your positive emotions with crystals. For example, clear quartz and tourmaline can help balance your chakras and vibrational energy.
- Take a salt bath. (Salt is similar to clear quartz crystals; it cleans up negative vibes and balances the energy of space).
- Drink herbal teas like peppermint, chamomile, hibiscus, ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom tea. These spiritual herbs can be relaxing for the overall mind, body, and soul.
- Show kindness by volunteering or donating on special occasions.
“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you really are.” – Carl Jung
In today's era, taking care of your mental, physical, intellectual, or financial well-being should be prioritized in all conditions. And spiritual wellness is one of the crucial factors that require an equal amount of attention.
Employee health and well-being have become the buzzword in corporates. But wellness isn't a definite term; it concerns the overall experience of health, happiness, and fortune.
A proper understanding of yourself to live a life of meaning is vital. And purpose, Spiritual wellness activities infuse in you the sense of commitment to work towards your goal.
So, start today, use your leisure time, and get involved in spiritual well-being activities.
Vantage Fit - A complete AI-Powered Solution for seamless implementation of your Corporate Wellness Program to nurture a healthy and engaged workforce